View Single Post
Old 2007-01-29, 14:18   Link #49
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
The fact That Shika Basically defeats all of his Opponent practically on tactics alone, when his enemies power difference are huge, whereas, Kakshi already showed more than once that his tactics are Good but not at the level of Shika and that Kakashi has already been outsmarted, whereas Shika hasn't been.

Nope, Im not jumping into conclusion, Im telling you exactly what the author is trying to say, Shika Tool is his Brain, his ability to make tactics, The abbility to defeat Enemies way more powerful than him on wits alone. Kakshi, haven't shown such thing, in other words, saying that kakashi Tactics is Equal or better than Shikas is Jumping to conclusion, given, Kakashi Tactics has been very limited in the series, whereas Shika fights are all about that.

And Dont expect Others even kakshi to have a mind Fight like Shikas, quite simply, because Thats Shika Unique fighting style plot wise, this is how Kishimoto has depained him in the series, while Kakashi would show you others means of fighting: MS, Chidory, Sharingan, Etc

Like I said, jumping into conclusions... I know the author wants us to know that Shika's tool is the brain... That's a given but that does not mean Kakashi is not as smart as Shika because it was said before that Shika was as smart as Kakashi. The author has not given any indication to this. If the author wanted to show that Kakashi is not as smart as Shika, he would have made it obvious. Just because it's Shika's time to shine, that doesn't mean he outshines everyone. I doubt he would be able to defeat Kakuzu with his wits alone.

Also, Shika's brilliance failed to save his sensei!
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote