View Single Post
Old 2008-08-25, 23:31   Link #2032
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
You maybe not, but I've seen a lot of KL fans saying and hating her for that I think she never told him about her mother maybe under the request of Marianne herself, just as she trusted C.C. to watching over her children. Hell, maybe C.C. approached Lelouch in the first place because he was Marianne's son.

I see both Anya/Marianne's eyes is glowing, it's probable that her geass has come to the final stage and she too is able to take C.C.'s code

I think C.C. shutting herself is not a part of whatever she and Marianne have schemed, so Marianne asked her with the unexpected change in her relationship with Lelouch if she's still their ally. Clearly C.C. is confused with her own action so she needed time to think and make a decision before facing the real world and Lelouch again. When Marianne found C.C. in the World of C, she seemed to be deep in thought.
That's what I'm talking about. The fact Anya's eyes are glowing shows that it's an effect and not the actual Geass. Like when Suzaku's "Live On" Geass activates. Anya is just a girl who was used to house Marianne's mind. It's Marianne who has the Geass power. Her ability might have been that she can transfer her mind into someone else and then transfer it back.
I think C.C. started out involved in this plot, but the kindness Lelouch showed her gave her second thoughts. Now she really care for him.

I saw Marianne say "OUR" ally. She didn't say Lelouch. If he was in on it why did C.C. hide it. Far as I know right now she could of meant Lelouch and there is a very good reason C.C. never told him she gave his mother a Geass.
I just think that Schneizel being involved would explain why he claimed her body. So they couldn't bury her and maybe repair he damage from the bullets and she can place her mind back in her body.

I'm wondering if Marianne's body could be on the Avalon. In the tale of King Arther Avalon was the resting place of the dead. It's where Merlin took King Arther after he died.

I think no matter what the plan was C.C. will save Lelouch and hopefully get free with him.