View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 04:46   Link #127
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
They have face-recognition features, in addition to emotion reading features. Adding a priority "if it wears a helmet, shoot it" order should be trivial compared to what they already do.
But it seems like the robots can't even scan the person without being completely redirected. If the input data is completely cut off then how would it be possible to tell if he/she is wearing a helmet? It is not like the Psycho pass reading is transferred on to the helmet-person but the entire scanning process is being redirected to another person of nearby proximity.

Sure there might be countermeasure to the jamming device but the key here is that their society is entirely reliant on their security system. If it fails, which it has not for quite a while, then there is nothing they can do about it. Just look at how little police force they have with ten to twenty officers pfffft. Do they really have the resource to counter a genius hacker in less than a day? I do agree that something more should have been done once they saw the helmet.

Last edited by Izayoi; 2013-02-03 at 05:07.