View Single Post
Old 2010-11-04, 10:32   Link #43
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Crazy Idolatry

1. I think all my doubts that Shimono could pull off Keima's megalomania have been put to rest. The entire scene where he compares real idols to gaming idols and provides a brief evolutionary history was pulled off with grandiose perfection.

2. As much as the songs Kanon sung fit the episode and her status perfectly, I did not like the songs at all. I found them completely cheesy and generic, though that's more of a function of my general distaste for idol music than the show itself.

3. One weapon is good, but dual wielding is even better!

The entire arc though did make me curious at the relative amount of stress idols are probably bombarded with on a daily basis, having to keep up a very straight public persona at such a young age....

Also since it seems Kanon's arc will resolve next week, that leaves us with one more girl as the OP suggests, so I guess this cour will actually cover more ground than I had initially believed.
I don't think Kanon's arc will end next episode. The ending preview only listed 1 chapter and if they add more dancing and singing from Kanon they can easily stretch that 1 chapter to a full episode.