View Single Post
Old 2008-02-23, 22:03   Link #66
cloudninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoofy View Post
Wasn't Shin's mother wearing a sweater that colour (#2) back in episode 6 (I think..) ?
You're right. In Hiromi's flashback we see Shin's mother wearing that red shirt that does look like the one in the episode 8 preview clip. It's in episode 6 at 11:53

I also identified the room as either Hiromi's room or the dining room. If you look at episode 5 at 16:22 and 16:25 you will see the green floor with the black line and then the wall that looks like the one in the preview clip. That's from Hiromi's room. You can't see the smaller green lines in the clip from Hiromi's room at episode 5 16:22 but the dining also has the same carpeting and you can see it looks very similar at episode 2 12:46, this time with smaller green lines because the view is closer. The dining room also has some of the same paneling as Hiromi's room.

So I was right about it not being Jun's shirt. This supports the theory that Hiromi was taken back home by the police and then takes her clothes off, probably in her room instead of the dining room. I think Shin's mother is trying to talk to Hiromi in that preview clip.

Feeling a little tired so it would be nice if someone wants to post a few pics for comparison. If not, I'll do it sometime later.

Last edited by cloudninja; 2008-02-23 at 22:17.