View Single Post
Old 2009-07-23, 20:05   Link #104
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by holypanl View Post
I'm pretty excited right now. I honestly don't know what to think. It's almost impossible to predict what'll happen next. All I can do is just surmise. Naruto seems to be heating up too. And Bleach's last chapter was amazing.

I wonder: Which of the mangaka will shine at the end of these big arcs they're all in? The series with the most explosive potential is probably Naruto, depending on what Sasuke does.
Oh wow.
Please, there's no comparison. I read Naruto and Bleach as well.
Naruto - Kishi's storytelling is bad and is fan-service more than quality. I actually like Bleach more than Naruto, that's only because I liked Naruto and it much more potential and Kishi just fucked it up.
Bleach - Kubo is horrible. He got way too many good characters and not enough bad. And on top of that, I doubt he even thought more than half of them through, like Bankai's and things like that. So like I said on the Chapter 367 Thread, don't get your hopes up. I like Bleach because of the fights only, and because of the 3 Favorite Characters
One Piece - Oda simply delivers good arcs, with a mix of epic fights with a good quality story. The overall uniqueness of the character designs, the design and uniqueness of the Grand Line/New World (even though we haven't seen it) and the Kingdom's and Island's we see. I can actually read One Piece without feeling like Oda just came up with some random shit in the middle of an arc. Like I can read it and feel like everything was thought out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
[1]
Ash and Misty from Pokemon was one example I was hoping for until the Johto season ended with Misty having to stay at cerulean gym and having little or no adventures in Hoenn and Sinnoh.
Man I was hoping Ash and Misty got together too.
Gosh dude, you brought back some meeeemmmorrries....
I can't even remember last time I saw Pokeman.
I use to watch that shit everyday in the mourning before I left for school.
And I was in elementary, so that was like in 97-99.