View Single Post
Old 2011-08-01, 21:42   Link #257
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Both.

I've been on TV Tropes Index thread in the Manga and Anime forum, and the majority of people there don't like Index's character at all. Also, there are tons of complaints about how Index is misrepresenting Christianity and a bunch of other stuff.

Well, it's TV Tropes. What can you do?
Misrepresenting Christianity? Oh boy I wonder what's going on in the Seikon no Qwasar forums... You would think they're used to it by now... You know, being the site where the explanation comes from?

Seriously, that's why I never visit other forums with the exception of Mania just to get the Dvd/BD sales figures. Everywhere outside the borderlines is the wild west.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Ok, gambarimasu--!

Baby Got Back
Maybe a reference to this?

Fan Service Pack:
I remember this, check episode 3, first season, Index and Touma on their way to a bath public and episode... 13 (?) where Index, Aisa and Komoe are on the mentioned place drinking that milk.
Could you describe in details? Sorry I don't have my stuff on my at the moment... >.>

The term refers to "When a character, usually a female character, gets made more attractive during the run of a show. Sometimes justified as the actions of puberty, when a younger character (or actress) starts filling out as they grow up. "

When did this happen for Index?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote