View Single Post
Old 2007-02-23, 04:54   Link #55
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard24 View Post
I guess they are not the same color simply because, they are assimilated, not the "home town" of the empire. In others words, they have not the same value as the north america.
So your saying, that that large landmass to the west of that map, that is coloured in Green, which we can deduced as the China, Cambodia, Indonesia, North & South Korea, Malaysia, and Far East Russia have all been "assimilated" by the Britannica Empire but are not of "equal" status, and thus from your logic they have been coloured differently?

so...what happened to the Chinese Federation?

No wait, I get you, the Chinese Federation must mean a Federation of CHINESE not INCLUDING China! Aha!
I see your logic!

No. actually, I don't.

Quote:
Another thing : if you look carefully at this pic in the episode before the zoom out, you can read "Britania" . Why would they write that name if it was not a part of the empire ?
On a map of conquest, the line of advance, of each main individual forces will be obvious, however when line of invasion intersects on a territory not of its, own it is usually logical to label these advancing points to the different forces, as to inform the reader/viewer that they are part of the greater offensive from the B.E.

It is a simple reminder that those are bases or gathering of Britannica Forces in a country of location not claimed by them, but are allowing them to attack from.
This gives doubt to your claim that these areas are part of the B.E.

Quote:
If it was just some navy force, they could have been attacked by the chinese federation nearby. That would cause some trouble when they don't need it. And as Cecilia say in a episode, they don't want a battle with the chinese now.
Now this is a funny claim, by your own admission you stated that those landmass/countries from which the B.E. forces have attacked from, which is not specifically identified as B.E. aligned, you have stated are part of the B.E. but of not "equal" status, thus they have be marked with the differential marking "Green".

From my logical deduction, this means logically that a large portion of the far east, including China itself, either part of the B.E. or allies of unequal status who are willing to help the B.E. to attack Japan.

By this line of reasoning, this means that if those far south points were naval bases/task force they will not be threaten by the Chinese federation, because the surrounding area marked "green" is friendly territory.

hell even China is friendly.

Anway, if you have seen Episode 18, you would of noticed that Zero/lulu mentioned that if Japan had continued to struggle eventually the E.U. & Chinese Federation would of jumped in to contest for a piece of Japan. this is logical, as unless you have a specific defence treaty with the country being attacked, it is usually logical for opposing fractions who are at a technological disadvantage to assess the situation and precipitate when the opportunity arrives.

In all conflict there has not been one incident when an unrelated country has opposed another invasion force intended for a country they were not obliged to defend.

America did not jump to help Europe when Germany Attacked the UK, they waited until they saw that the Brits repelled the invasion.

however Britain joined the war, when its ally Poland was attacked, they were obliged by the defence treaty to come to it's defence.

So in conclusion, there is still no evidence that your theory holds any ground.

Sorry.