View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 23:51   Link #1227
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am not really expecting something quite detailed. They may do something like Umi no Misaki or Good Ending (Xaturas, Richocet, Kirito, and Randrak are going to kill me for mentioning that series). This is a 9 page manga so it should be expected.
Not really, why should we.
Thought GE and UNM had sex I dropped both of them before I got to it, GE because it got dumb, and UNM because I forgot about it or got borred in the midway. There is quite few mangas that do have sex and its show more or less or just hinted.
As for this work I can't predict the future outcome (20+ chapters) but I'm quite sure nothing will happen in next few.
Author is constantly rolling on the stick and carrot tactic with her readers. But as far as it goes we get a lot of stick and a stick soaked in carrot aroma, imitating real carrot.
Bringing 4th or 5th time comparison to TLR: D isn't really necessary, however my stand stay the same, until we will see sex, its just another ecchi with above average art.

Ohh and I just read the chapter now or should I say I run trough it. Its easily seen how short those are, unless you would stare at boobz and ass it takes like 1-2 minutes to read the whole thing, maybe even less if you speed run. I was like, ok they got teleported home then he gropped her then she him, the end. I was like "ooooooooookkkkk and where's the plot???" felt almost like watching a pr0n pretending to be an art .