View Single Post
Old 2011-04-10, 22:55   Link #91
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

The amazing world designed by illustrator okama was the star of ep1 for me. I was much more struck by it than by the Dog Days world, which was pretty good in its way, too.

I've enjoyed the bits of the manga I've read, and although this is approaching the story a bit differently, it still seems on track so far to me. We shall see.

@Asuras -- No worries about inappropriateness for kids: this show isn't for kids. It's on at 1:30 am Sunday nights. The loli pantsu shots won't offend anyone who's actually watching. Unless the governor of Tokyo is up late....

I particularly liked the ED by azusa.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2011-04-10 at 23:37.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote