View Single Post
Old 2012-04-19, 05:12   Link #72
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Actually it was talking about kagura and mikono and the reading the were giving off. When Mikono's band went off after meeting kagura the screen changed and Fudo had a grim face saying that what Mikono had wasn;t love and that it was instead a forbidden meeting between her and Kagura.
The 'It's not love' line concerned Mikono feeling, the main concern at that moment was her falling for Amata and the line really shows she didn't.
(The encounter between Kagura and Mikono also had a forbidden lover tag.)
It's not love for Kagura either. My interpretation is that Mikono's love meter turning crazy, is not due to love but intense sexual arousal. She has the hot for Kagura obviously.

Quote:
Actually it seems more like you having trouble grasping the subtle clues that kagura may not be who everyone thinks that he is. He seemed assured to be Apollo in Amata's eyes with that view of the past but what we know points elsewhere that he's probably a fake. His memories are of a movie. hardly convincing evidence that he is apollo and is more convincing that Mikage is feeding a memory to him to make him think he's Apollo.
You say I shouldn't be pissed because some very hypothetical troll with absolutelly no ground so far could be coming.

What the story tells me so far is that Kagura is Appollo and that he sees his Sylvia in Mikono, and that Mikono has tha nostalgic feeling about him (not even counting the shared flashback). Mykage (who seems) to know a lot refers their realtionship as a 12000 years old love. As for the Aquarion tag, they are forbidden lovers. It's right in my face at the moment. They would have to come with extremelly convoluted shit to nullify it all.
Meanwhile Amata has no flashback, no nostalgic feel, no nothing and could just be a pair of wings. He's not Appollo reincarnation for as far as I'm concerned.

Meanwhile Amata has absolutelly no recollection or past life feelings, or any similarities to Appollo.

So we have an anime with lovers getting quite a crap ending, the only little positive thing is their promise of meeting again in 12000 years. The long awaited sequel comes and the authors are they are not going to be together at all, for the sake of the MC's crush on a girl he isn't even in love yet or even dating (mwahhahahaha.Yup . savor your troll.)

At the moment it feels real bad.

Hopefully they are going to eventually to fix it, one way or another.