View Single Post
Old 2006-07-31, 00:40   Link #11
biomy

avoiding dumb useless garbage discussion in episode 16 thread

anyway, i'm an admitted flag person*, and i wasn't really disappointed, but i also knew what to expect from the manga, even though i sighted minor nuances here and there

*clarifying this, i say i'm a flag person because i admit the relationship between harima and eri is cute and sentimental, but it does not necessarily mean i want them together nor do i care if they do get together like that--and normally i want to stab people in the face with a thousand bees for misconceptions like this as i do not like to be misunderstood ! which is ironic for a school rumble environment yessir

but despite the comedy premise, the relationship between eri would be better off distant anyway, and these characters are young to begin with and they really should be worrying more about education or else matt striker will teach them a thing or two ...! as he pairs up with michelle mccool

also i am kind of curious to see how eri would react once she finds out whatever about harima and his own intentions, but as i doubt that will ever happen seeing kj's formula, i don't put high hopes into it

anyway, i'm seeing people trying to anticipate what will go on in the anime, but geez louise, the manga is already far ahead of the anime and will pretty much lay out what is going to happen for the most part IN the anime, so really, get a clue and learn to learn

god i want to punch some people in the face with trucks

just read up from chapter 151 up to 154 in the manga and that'll pretty much tell you what is happening in episode 17 more or less

and no stupid gundam posts are deep and "enlightening" enough to give you that kind of common sense