View Single Post
Old 2007-09-06, 11:22   Link #32
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I have a feeling if Priscilla had actually thought herself in real danger, she would have obliterated Isley, she allowed Noel and Sophia to injure her simply because she did not believe them to be threats, when they tried, she killed them. She finished Irene simply because Irene had attacked her as well.

I have a feeling anyone trying to go for a head shot would be in for a nasty suprise when Priscilla puts a hole in them.

Isley only did so well because Priscilla was basically allowing him to hurt her, and in a split second she could have returned the favor, and killed him at anytime.

As show, by Dauf's winks, unexpected head shots dont work so well on AB.

As for Priscilla's mental state, I have a feeling she does see her sister in every little girls he meets, and the reason she killed Ophelia's brother was simple, because he was not the right age.
Raki is however, and now that Raki is with her, if he grows older in her presence she might truley see him as her brother, growing up with her as he should be.

I also believe the Teresa chapter was kind of boring tbh, Teresa OMFGing a AB, even one of Rigaldo's power level, is no suprise at all.

Miria's chapter is my favorite for obvious reasons, but also allowed a good room of development for her character, and, to a much lesser extent, Ophelia.

Priscilla's chapter is a close second, it shines some solid light on Priscilla's mental state, AND has OMFG pwnage, and has 3 of our AB favorites