View Single Post
Old 2009-08-29, 17:08   Link #84
Raiga
tl;dr

So rather than catch up on the 20+ episodes of other shows that I missed, I spent the afternoon catching up on the Bakemonogatari fanart that I missed. I REGRET NOTHING.

And finally, manga time!

Okay so I don't fully get this one, but basically first off Hachikuji messes up Araragi's name again ("Nobuhiko-san!" "Who!?" "Sorry, I stuttered (bit my tongue, whatever floats your boat)." "That doesn't even sound similar!") then she reminds him of a promise, then he misunderstands it (that part I didn't get, something about curing athlete's foot? ~_^) then she yells at him and says it was about the ice cream, then so far as I can tell Araragi goes on suggesting a bunch of weird flavors and in the end Hachikuji demands expensive ice cream (Haagen-Dazs and something else) and Araragi's like shouldn't kid's ice cream be okay? ... or something along those lines if anyone has the time go ahead and correct me.

This one was easier, although I'm too lazy to look up the stuff outside the speech bubbles. >>;;

Tsundere Lesson

First frame
Haruhi: Wait right there! Don't just go off deciding by yourself! I'm the Brigade Chief! At times like this, you should first listen to what I have to say!
Haruhi: I'M COMING TOO!

Second frame
Koyomi: Okay? Senjougahara, that's a proper tsundere.
Hitagi: I'm the same way, aren't I? Araragi-kun, I'm completely unable to understand what it is you are trying to say.
Koyomi: You're way too tsun!

And finally, Bakemonogatari Daioh!

So for those who have seen/read Azumanga Daioh, remember that sketch where Tomo's like "What if I had Sakaki's athletic powers and Chiyo's genius powers?" and Osaka's like "I'll give you my being late and forgetting things powers too!" and Tomo's like "Arrgh I've received a superfluous power! Now look what you've done!"?

Anyway this is a parody of that, with Araragi=Tomo, Kanbaru=Sakaki, Hanekawa=Chiyo, Hachikuji=Osaka, and I guess Senjougahara=Yomi. Only major differences I can see are that Hachikuji gives Araragi her "getting lost power and stuttering power" so when Araragi arrives late he's like, "Sorry, I got lost!" and when he answers the question on the board he fumbles it and says it wrong (can't tell how exactly though, too lazy to look it all up =_=).

Last frame Hanekawa: "Gahara-saaan, Araragi-kun is saying weird things again..."

Last edited by Raiga; 2009-08-30 at 00:11.
Raiga is offline   Reply With Quote