View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 10:31   Link #870
Night_Music
The End of Light

Well, I was about to post my insights on the movie, but it seems that I have to give my say about some of the things prevailing recently. (you know this).

Well, I have a few friends who actually say the same thing. Please don't take it negatively.

"I never got it." This explains everything. Saying something sucks just because you don't understand it is quite "shallow". Plus if you know from the start that you would hate the experience of watching it, then you would do everything to free yourself from the 2 hours of watching some nonsense plotless movie involving cute girls, and their silly antics in some foreign country. Why bother wasting 2 hours of your time? Save yourself the horror. (I almost broke though the door, just to escape from watching Justin Bieber's, Never say Never movie.)

It's like having your own flavor preference in ice cream. You could go ahead and rant "vanilla contains lots of fats", and "vanilla is too boring of a flavor", but at the end of the day, it wouldn't change the fact that vanilla is my favorite ice cream flavor.

There is no single franchise that will please everybody. That's just the way it is. We all have our own preferences on what is good and what is painful. I do respect your opinion. Doesn't really bother me if you don't like it, because I know people who hates the series.

But I have a feeling that you merely focused on the "bad side" of the movie, not recognizing some good aspects in it as well (someone who hates the series typically do). Then again, we both have our preferences, so what may be good to me might be horrible in your perspective. I'm not forcing you to like the franchise, but rather give light to some facts which I think is necessary.

Just my 2 cents. I was to give my insights about the movie, but I'll just do it later.

Last edited by Night_Music; 2012-07-28 at 10:44.