View Single Post
Old 2012-07-30, 02:18   Link #367
Aerii

I cried.

I cry easily, and things went a little fast (he sure cared a lot about Sachi--why?), but still. During the part where they were assaulted by two dozen monsters after opening that chest, I was yelling at the screen in frustration. Thought Sachi would be the only survivor, along with Kirito, since she's in the opening. Nope. Only problems were:

1) Have to admit I was supicious of Sachi at first. Seemed too... nice. Cuddling up with him, sharing her innermost thoughts and what not.

2) Why didn't they show Kirito fighting Nicholas? Was sorta weird that they completely skipped it. My immediate thoughts: "Lol, they sure are conserving that budget."

3) How did Kirito know which fir tree the boss would spawn at? I bet that was in the light novel. (Thought it'd spawn under that huge Christmas tree and everyone would run for their lives and huge massacre.)

4) Kirito being in denial about how death in the game works was weird. He's Kirito.

Also, music still overdramatic. Overall, despite all these flaws, would consider the episode a success.
Aerii is offline   Reply With Quote