Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 07:58   Link #1743
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This series was a bit of a mixed bag for me. On one hand, the setting was interesting, the plot was good and the characters were fun; and on the other, there was a serious lack of exposition, the pacing was horrid, and the focus on some characters (Yata and Fushimi, I'm looking at you) was questionable. The end result is not bad, but it could have been infinitely better.

The ending was fairly predictable. Shirou sacrificed himself (I'm sure he'll be back though) and Mikoto had to be killed because he went past the point of no return. It's sad Mikoto was obsessed with revenge to the point he discarded his subordinates and eventually his own life. Poor Anna still needed him! I suppose it goes to show how much he cared for Tatara. Still, I wish he had given up on revenge for the sake of the other people who cared about him. His actions, while understandable, were very selfish.

I'm glad there will be another season. While the first season didn't leave any loose ends per say, there is still much to learn and see about the K world, starting with the two remaining Kings. It would have been a shame to end the story there.