View Single Post
Old 2013-05-08, 01:43   Link #1628
Blizzard
KIRABOSHI☆!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenesharda View Post
Has anyone theorized that L-11 and A-3 are brothers or at least related, and that's why they are so close?

We know they are friends but maybe their relationship or the bounds of their job and/or culture are such that they aren't allowed to refer to their familial bonds? I mean, even though their hair and eye colors are a few shades different, they are pretty similar. And though his character summary says that he and L-11 were rivals turned friends , I wouldn't put it past them not to include other more pertinent information that will show up as a twist later on.
Who knows? With the Drossian Albino Lacus Clone in the opening and ending, one of them was bound to be some kind of royalty related to her. The leader of Drossia at that history lesson in ep. 3 also had really light blue hair. But then, their supervisor (Cain or something?) only referred to their relationship as friendship in the same episode. If they were family he would've probably brought that up instead. What with the context of that scene.

Maybe L-Elf will pull a full Lelouch on us and turn out to be a secret missing or disowned prince out for bloody rebellion while playing it nice on the surface. The girl might even turn out to be his Nunnaly but I'm going too far at this point.
Blizzard is offline   Reply With Quote