View Single Post
Old 2004-11-05, 12:11   Link #19
gunners2787
Lok-ke Hokage

Send a message via ICQ to gunners2787 Send a message via AIM to gunners2787 Send a message via MSN to gunners2787 Send a message via Yahoo to gunners2787
about those paints i think i got some information about it!
I've asked people about them and i got some answers... Actually there is 3 ways you could handle them 1, Handpaint with oil paints 2,Airbrush with compressors 3,Gundam Markers...

People would strongly recommend Airbrush as it would leave a nice, smooth and shining surface after paint but you need to buy the compressors and stuff which will cost you around 500 bucks... well that is what i heard.. but you could always lend those from a Shop which they sell the Models....

Handpaint with Oil Paints of Acrylic..This method is way cheaper than the first one but... but you need a lot of patients and steady hands because if anything goes wrong, you and your Model will look bad.... but if everything goes right and you are skilled at this... your model will look good! Worth to take the risk?

Gundam Markers... if you are rich and you could do anything for your GUNDAM MODELS, i suggest you to buy some of this markers and start detail colouring your models.... They come in a pack of 6 colours.. i forgotten about the colours.. and it cost around 15 bucks or so.... but it won't give you a very nice effect..
gunners2787 is offline   Reply With Quote