View Single Post
Old 2011-10-31, 19:57   Link #7
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^-- The thing about Sena-chan, she may have those oujosama traits, but she's surprisingly with one very rare trait among oujosama's: she rather quite honest. She says what she wants, and when she's picked on by Yozora, she doesn't take it without a comeback of some sort. Truly a fascinating girl....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
@oppaitron: I will step on you if you keep playing the weirdo ,
But it's a perfectly valid reason I questioned the rather large amount of Infinite Stratos' pics that usually had Laura and Shirley together, and seeing the logical reason for that, I wouldn't be surprised if Kodaka is somewhat related to Sena

Quote:
Anyway, it seems 90% of the forum population eats meat, not suprising, people is usually carnivorous.

Its quite interesting how the ojou-sama type of character become so damn popular maybe to her open mind characteristics that made of her a stylish otaku and gamer.
Yes, we like meat. On it's own, it's a taste like no other. Now when we add sauce on the patty, it becomes more delectable. For example, putting mayonnaise on it, hmmmmm such a sight, me putting that white stuff all over the me- *get's stepped on by Sena-chan*

There was nothing suggestive about this post! *runs*