View Single Post
Old 2007-03-12, 13:50   Link #391
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
Naruto or Kakashi will end up in Oro's mind and rescue Sasuke and bring him to the front. Sasuke will then have all the knowledge that Oro had. My guess is that Kakashi will have to use his Sharingan to access the Oro/Sasuke mind to save him and end up sacrificing himself in the process.
Invading Oro's mind and then having ability to overpower him is something I would think that currently only Itachi has the ability to do and Sasuke has the potential to do. But then again, Kakashi is full of surprises post-timeskip (MS, Rasengan, double Rakiri) so it's not out of the question. Still, if Oro has taken over the Sasuke's body I think Sasuke will be made to eventually overpower Oro by himself, just to show the strength of his will.

Quote:
I just don't like the "Oro's body falls apart after 3 yrs" thing. It was never stated that he HAD to change after 3 years. That was just the minimum time he had to wait after transferring. Who know's how long he was in the previous one and only left that one due to the seal on his arms (if i'm not mistaken, I may not remember things properly since its been awhile). If there really is a 3 or 4 year viability limit, then way is the point of having an Uchiha body when it won't last!
I agree. Maybe the length varies from body to body depending on the strength of the vessel. However anyway you look at it, Oro is still limited to how long he can stay in any body. That means in a best case scenario (a normal lifespan) he could get maybe 40 years of use before the body would no longer be able to perform at its peak, then he'd need to switch again. The question is whether or not Oro somehow has the ability to carry the bloodlines he gains from body to body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi
we didnt' see what happenned and we saw that the ritual is over so most people antisipated that orochimaru took over sasuke's body. Also sasuke is far too smart , i think and i might be wrong he would never had attacked orochimaru unless he knows that he has something that can kill him. Itachi said to Orochimaru against those eyes you will never win, what if sasuke activated the mangekyou sharingan during the ritual ?? a lot of possible things
It's true it hasn't been confirmed whether or not Oro has taken over Sasuke's body. But we did see Sasuke's genjutsu appearing to fail and Oro's snakes almost completely submerging Sasuke. And face it, regardless of his intelligence, Sasuke severely underestimated Oro's abilities. I doubt he was prepared for having to fight with Oro inside his own mind. As for using MS to escape, I don't think he used it. If and when Sasuke uses MS for the first time, it won't be shown through a flashback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
What I would want to know is that, if is indeed Orochimaru, Why he doesn’t need the Bandages, he used when he Got the last Body.
I guess the same reason he doesn't have the snake eyes, it would be too obvious. Either that, or Oro didn't succeed even though storywise, I don't see much of a point of bringing up the possibility it didn't happen
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote