View Single Post
Old 2008-11-06, 22:20   Link #62
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Frankly, those are not good examples. You are focusing on something which you cannot control cause it may be related for your survival, while you need to focus on something which may not appear in your life. Luffy, despite being under worse situations couldn't awaken that power, but, it appeared, after he experienced that power (kind of like nen from HxH, interesting, isn't it?). In nen's case, you have it, and you can be taught how to use it.
I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore.

Haki is different from stuff like Reiatsu, Chakra and Spiral Energy because its something thats straight out of real life. Just that Oda gave extreme potential to it in One Piece. Its a 'power up' that relates to the lives of human beings.

Having it and can be taught how to use it, wasn't that what me and marvelB were saying?

Back in the Haki thread, I already agreed and said that I should stop trying to explain the concept anymore and should just refer people to the thread. But it just keeps coming back, outside of the Haki thread. If you want to continue, you should do it at the Haki thread instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
I like your theory though. A lot more believable than the Boa is Luffy's mom theory.
But its funny lol, especially after hearing from you that its more believable than the Luffy's mum theory.

Because if my theory is true that Dragon was a slave, it further increases the probability that Hancock is Luffy's mum. I can imagine, if both Dragon and Hancock were slaves, they would have met and may have had a child some time after being freed.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/