View Single Post
Old 2005-12-22, 21:40   Link #79
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Funnily enough I never got the original but a friend of mine kept rambling about it, before I was a DC fan.

I have DCPS, DCPC and DCSV. I've played DCWS but I don't own it. You're not missing anything if you buy just one either of DCPS/PC, and then the White Season and Summer Vacation games, except for the new things in DCFS...

I recommend getting DCPC/PS and DCFS which was released not long ago. From what I've seen DCFS is a combination between DCSV and DCWS, although quite a few things changed. More routes for other characters were added (DCWS was based on the original DC, so no Tamaki, Alice, etc.; and DCSV only had routes for Nemu, Sakura, Tamaki, Kotori, Kanae and Alice). As for the characters who already had routes, they seem to be the same from either the original DCSV or DCWS games, except for Kotori who seems to have a new route altogether.

Oh, DCSV has a few extras, under the name of SS IIRC , but I think it stands for Short Stories there. They're fun, but well, short. There's one for every character though, unlike in the main game.

I dunno, your call. Like I said, I think you'd be fine with either DCPC or DCPS and DCFS. You'd be missing a few things, but you'd miss the least things possible and you won't have to spend -that- much.

I really liked SV personally. You get to know Kotori, Alice and Kanae a lot better, discover more about their personalities, and things like that, and I enjoy those sort of lighthearted stories. Plus Kotori and her friends Tomo-chan and Mik-kun, and Alice, are awesome.

Last edited by AvatarST; 2005-12-26 at 15:15.
AvatarST is offline   Reply With Quote