View Single Post
Old 2011-03-02, 06:22   Link #1943
kenshinstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
I am not arguing with you regards to the stats. but in the long run, S-Freedom is a more viable solution. You argue that the EN limitation has S-Freedom hampered, but if we take into consideration the fact that when managed correctly, The S-Freedom has more bang for buck with regards to the quality of usage. Sure, the 00Q has a triple lock by Trans-AM but it has limited range. The S-Freedom combines the three facets nicely by having: a MAP attack, a triple lock attack, dragoons, melee, and mid range weaponry. in the long run, The Strike Freedom will have more use because it's simply more functional. yes, it is a little guzzler but that's nothing a deuterion beam emitter/reciever cannot fix. If you think about it, with the S-Freedom's range and the Deuterion beam emitter, the SF can solo battles if you want to. The same can be said of the 00Q, but range is everything, which would be bad since most enemies have wider gaps between suits. This isn't a diss on 00Q. I use one and it's mostly to provide backup to the onslaught that the Freedom/Strike Freedom/Double X wreak in the battlefield.

Of course, I'm not saying 00Q outclasses SF in every aspect. Like you said, SF has the range covered better than 00Q. However, EN usage is also a very important factor, sure you can depend on OP or Deuterion beam but it is not very dependable in an intense fight. 00Q also deals more dmg overall than SF with higher power in melee and range weapons. In my case, SF is mostly providing support by utilizing its range and conserving its EN while the hard hitters like 00Q and Susanowo solos groups. 00Q can solo really easily without too much concern over EN usage and sword bits can cover the range part. SF for me is just too heavy on EN usage to use as solo. To each his own I guess.
kenshinstyle is offline   Reply With Quote