View Single Post
Old 2008-02-08, 19:20   Link #272
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

I'd really love to have a thread which states the major points of why some of us think that Teresa is superior to Priscilla and vice versa to avoid the re-re-re-re-re-discussion and the re-re-re-re-hijacking of other threads so it could be used as a reference whenever new comers spark this never-ending debate.

If this idea gets approved, I am willing to go through the power level and theories thread and any other thread which has some ideas and theories backing up each side and compile a numerated list of concentrated points regarding both.

And in case Yagi introduces new stuff about this debate, it could be added to the thread.
Of course, it has to be a closed topic so only mods can add new points and making it a sticky would be awesome as well.

This is different from my previous request as this one is a no-discussion thread. Just stating what the community believe in regard of this issue just to avoid the re-discussions as I said.

Last edited by Anima; 2008-02-08 at 19:34.