Thread: Princess Lover
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-03, 18:24   Link #1054
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Charlotte doesn't have to leave even if the anime won't be aiming for her in the end. You can have Silvia's route merged with Charlotte and Yuu's for example, and this will be enough to fill the entire run of the series. They can all help each other and share screen time. If the anime wills it, it can solve each of their problems with two episodes or even less. I don't think it's even that hard.

This is also the reason why some people think it can still be open-ended. Have Teppei grow closer to the heroines by helping them with their problems, solve the assassination mystery together, and voila! Open-ended, harem-ish ending achieved.

I don't regard Yuu and especially Seika to be strong contenders in this series. My eyes are still on Charlotte, and I'm quite suspicious of where the anime is heading with Silvia. It's pretty obvious why one would think of Charlotte has having the highest chances, but Silvia is a different case. Even early on, the anime has gradually hinted about Silvia's scenario with that pendant of hers. I would consider that a flag of sorts—a minor one, but a flag nonetheless.
[/Rant]I really hope it's not Open ended. I hate open ends, Especially when it comes to Harems and Love Triangles . Charlotte leaving was pure Speculation on my end, and i also presented possibilities for the other spectrum. There are way too many underlying Sylvia tones to declare a winner but this Anime as of 5 episodes in is definitely a two horse race. Anybody know what that Charm was at the beginning of episode 5 is from?

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-08-03 at 22:35.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote