View Single Post
Old 2009-08-04, 03:55   Link #262
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
The light novel was long finished on June 1, 2007 (10th Volume). Baka-Tsuki halt translation project and never got to translate the 10th volume, and didn’t update their Wiki Section regarding the Light Novel.

Ref: http://lsb-on.byethost24.com/?p=971

OTL
That website is made of lies.

I remember an article a year or so ago that was quickly proven to be ridiculously false... don't ever post links from that site again, please.
LOL. I remember that, I just don't remember what the specifics were. That website is laughably made of FAIL and also-FAIL. I've never seen so much contradictory and obviously false "news" outside of the DNC's website. If that's where Sealkid gets all his(?) news, that explains a lot.

Sealkid. For your own betterment, avoid that site like the plague. Sankaku Complex (NSFW) is more newsworthy when it comes to Haruhi, and Artefact actively distorts Haruhi-related news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sute443 View Post
Others have already shot this down., but I'll pile on it now as well. I've been to Japan since the date given. I went to a Japanese bookstore. I saw all of the Haruhi light novels on display. There was no volume 10. There was no spot for volume 10. Volume 10 has not been released. Please don't post such absurd rumors in the future.
New Haruhi internet meme: "The Volume 10 is a lie."

To be superceded by "The end of Endless Eight is a lie" after Thursday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakariCritic View Post
Although what frustrates the fanbase, myself included, is the total lack of a Koizumi-centered story arc. Mikuru could fill about half a season with her material, Yuki can triple that. Itsuki can't even fill a single episode.

I know its because he has to maintain his "mysterious transfer student" role, but c'mon. Kyon's known Koizumi for over a year. There's got to be more about him.
"The fanbase"? Speak for yourself, foul wretch. Your thinly veiled hate against our Alien Savior and Her cowering apostle betray your allegiances. The accursed esper will have his story, all right... Wherein he is struck down by the Goddess Yuki after he finally betrays The Kyon as we all know he will. Tear up all your slashfics, say 10 Hail Haruhi's, and pray (in The Holy SQL) that our Alien Savior remove those unclean thoughts from your heart, as the forums will soon run red with the bans of the unbelievers. So let it be written...

That's got me thinking... Someone really needs to translate the Lord's Prayer into SQL and change it around so it references Yuki. That would be hilarious. I'm uh—allergic to lightning... so I'll let someone else try it...