View Single Post
Old 2009-11-05, 16:09   Link #102
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Although I did overlook that part tbh, it didn't mention that Akainu let Squado know beforehand what would happen in that attack, in order to make him fall for the marine's deceit hook, line, and sinker. At any rate, seeing a spoiler and reading about the entire exchange makes quite a bit of difference. As some have been saying, it might be better to avoid spoilers altogether. But I guess patience is not my strong point.

As for Moria, I don't know if he will really play a significant role again. Seems to me he's become overly dependant on the strength of his zombie minions. But I suppose if he does get his hands on someone like WB's corpse he'll have one hell of a trump card. Well, as long as the zombie's weakness doesn't get in the way.
Even if he gets WB body it won't matter . His body is old and weak . Don't forget that hogback made the bodies stronger but it is the shadow you put into the body that really counts. Him having WB body don't really count for much without some repairing and a very stronger shadow.

WB is not only getting old but he is sick also . I mean how old is WB really . WB in the second of the really old gen that we see that age is affecting them (first on being grap)
Those guys must be monsters back in there day .