View Single Post
Old 2005-12-20, 21:14   Link #49
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gage
I've been wondering that myself. They obviously are not allied with Aizen and his Arrancar, and with Aizen's abilities if he had made them they would be under his Complete Hypnosis I'd expect.

So far, we only know of 2 (possibly 3) people who could create them. Aizen, Urahara, and possibly the currently 12th division captain (Name escapes me). Since he took over the Reseach Division, it is possible he found some of Urahara's old notes, or managed to figure out how to do it.

Only other possability is that they have been around for a while, and just decided to come to the forefront.

Another interesting question is: If the Vizored are former Shinigami, who were they? Actual members of the Gotai 13 assumed to be dead, deserters, people who were never officially entered (like black ops, they don't officially exist)? That is why I think the 12th Captain may be involved. Neither Aizen or Urahara would have access to many Shinigami right now, but the Captain would.
Mayuri? Hell no, he isnt strong enough ( sorry ronald mcdonald). Urahara is most likely the canditate. Aizen? nah, he has his vastrodes and his crew, doesnt make sense to have both vizards and arrankars on same side. Vizards joining up with SS and the "Earth" crew is most likely. I just dont see vizards being bad guys with the personalities they have and some of the goofy moments they have (you never know...). Well ichigo aint joining if it isnt helping this drama to be over not make any more..

O ya vizards are ex rogue shinigami who use forbidden techinique to gain hollow powers. Different method from what urahara used. Well, i do hope they pop out and help hitsugaya and renji ( he needs to lose, improve his technique same with renji) but this is kinda interesting.. The cover of 192 has hitsu,renji,ikkaku,kenpachi, ichigo and byakuya, all of them have already fought except byakuya and kenpachi and byakuya is 6th division captain... grimmjow is arrankar #6 and shawlong is arrankar # 11 ... kenpachi is captain of 11th divsion..They better play a role in the arc =/. Hmm i hope they come out and kenpachi bust out his shikai hahahaha... im dreaming to early...