Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-15, 01:01   Link #4090
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
I just deeply shuddered at the possible mispronunciations in an iM@S dub. Deeply, deeply shuddered. In a beautiful world, NISA would just transpose the script to English and offer a choice between the two languages, but BanNam does their own translations, usually with a dub.

Though to be fair, Tales of Vesperia had an alright dub. That is although Rita sounds like she's 21.
Well there was that rare instance with the first .hack series. Bandai actually left the JP voices, those were good times. Then my happiness was taken from me when they released the GU series with dubbed voices. Why cant they all be like NISA and give us the choice? Especially since the media is BD based now, should have more then enough memory to support both tracks.

...Rita...sounds like what-!!? I have never been so glad that I bought the JP version, even at full price, even if it was right before they announced the "THE BEST" version. orz

...and getting back on iM@S, I forgot to mention they announced the third line up the Cinderella Girls CDs.

-Kohinata Miho (Tsuda Minami)
-Tada Riina (Aoki Ruriko) <- not sure if the VA's name is accurate.
-Totoki Airi (Harada Hitomi)
-Kawashima Mizuki (Touyama Nao)
-Honda Mio (Hara Sayuri)