View Single Post
Old 2009-01-21, 13:24   Link #221
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Dude, in the end Layfon saved her just like I stated earlier,

I find it a bit unfair to put all the blame on Layfon's but not on his team mates (yes, especially Felli unfortunately).

It's sad that I think in the future people would put all the burden in Layfon's hands just because he has exceptional powers. If there are any mistakes just because he's the strongest he's gonna get all the blame.
In the end yes he saved her but it should not taken someones else to relay her thoughts to make him act. Thats like me sitting by and watching you fight 3 guys and say oh he will be alright but only after they got you on the ground kicking you say oh shit I might want to help the guy out. But if we use alls well that ends well then you are right in the end he saved her. Yes im being hard on him because he has so much potential if I thought he was a shit character i was just talk about the girls in show.

I didnt put all the blame on him. I blame the sniper as well for not following orders, i have no clue what the mechanic was doing and felli well we went over that.

I would not doubt that people would rest their hopes on him in the future. When you are born with a strong power there are rarely many options for you other than to use that power to help others. Many animes have shown that characters cause more damage when they run away from their powers usually others suffer. Considering this is Shonnen i expect it to follow the basic formula. I have doubt that Lyfon will experience more hardships and fair bit of unfairness in the future.