View Single Post
Old 2010-11-07, 23:07   Link #127
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
They tried nukes before using it(on Japan) in a controlled environment. I mean you're about to kill someone off and you're not even sure if it works. I mean Index tried the exact same method so someone knew it didn't work.

Rome Catholic and Angelican don't share information too often, Index isn't going to tell which method works or not, she does all the decoding in her head.

And you're not getting my point, they do not want the book decoded at all. No they're not going to take that chance, no they don't need that power at all. and yes they would resort to killing her if they deem so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Then they didn't need to properly decode it, just bluff.

Sorry, this arc just had too many logic holes for me.
lol and if the bluff doesn't work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
Ding ding ding. If it's that dangerous, why in god's name would you have anyone even touch the damn thing. It should have been buried in some vault underwater where nobody has access to it instead of trying to decode it. Did they mention if you can burn or destroy the book or not? This arc was a mess.
Maybe you should try paying attention to the previous episodes instead of blindly yelling out plotholes?

No, you cannot destroy magic books, that's the problem in the first place. The second best thing they could do is to seal it. However that means that people would still find reasons to fight for them.

Orsula was trying to decode the book because she figure by understanding how the book is written, she might be able to find a way to destroy them. That is why she wanted to decode the books, and this is obviously against the wishes of the Church cause despite all their talk, those who control the grimoire control a very powerful weapon and they wouldn't want it destroyed.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote