View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 17:07   Link #183
K-Lynnette

I agree with you that Aiko was not even part of the equation.She was not meant to be part of the love triangle anyway but people still rooted for her and thought of this as another cheap harem anime . Some people wanted this to go the school days route where Shin and aiko gets together behind Nobuse's back (That wouid make people hate Aiko more I guess)..

I think that Aiko's drama was the type that required a person to fail against the spotlight. That’s the reason why she never got the same attention as the other girls .But she was written as a bold character and I think that She made way too many mistakes to be in the running... she was kind of the bad girl here in this show along with Shin's mum and Jun but I still think that she got less hate than she deserved.

I agree that the isurugi Siblings had the worst ending.I didn't hate Jun at all and I actually felt sorry for him .all his actions made sense.To me he was probably the most tragic character on the show a long with Noe .

Poor Noe ,she didn't deserve such a harsh treatment from the writers but I think that the writers wanted the viewers to feel for her..

I agree with you on Hiromi but I still don't think that she did anything that bad.
K-Lynnette is offline   Reply With Quote