View Single Post
Old 2012-12-03, 12:14   Link #2008
Tenoia
Leaps and Bounds Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
I see....well I'll admit that ALO's has quite a number of inferiority to the other arcs not just limited to GGO and MR. But personally those kind of things doesn't really matter to me since what I'm expecting from the story is the enjoyment aspect not to look for things such as inferior aspects and in turn to dislike the respective arc. As long as the story still gives enjoyment, I'm fine with it and I think ALO still gives enjoyment despite the lacking in some aspects of the story. Also criticizing ALO arc at this point won't achieve anything worth it since ALO is one of the finished arcs and there are already other arcs continuing it. To view it from the overally-wise, it all still ends good.
Yes, I do agree with you. The entire SAO series as a whole is great in my opinion because of its enjoyment factor. Hell, SAO was the first light novel series I've ever read and I enjoyed every single arc when I first read it. It was only when I went back to re-read each volume and tried to rank each arc that I began to notice the inherent flaws in each of them. However, I don't believe that these flaws detract from the enjoyment that the entire series has to offer, though some people might disagree.
Tenoia is offline   Reply With Quote