Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-28, 09:17   Link #12386
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Moka's currently going to Youkai Gakuen, that's why. One of the top rules is to never show your true form while attending school. That's probably the main reason she keeps it on. There might be more reason but we'll have to wait to see what they are.

Secondly, I don't think she likes to live independently from Outer Moka. She accepts that Outer is a part of her. It's not like Inner is trying to get rid of Outer. When it came buying clothes, she just said that since she's sealed, she left all the choices to Outer. Inner Moka just meant that it was nice to have a chance to pick their clothes for once. Simple as that Oh, and let's not forget she's trying to keep up her tsundere act!
I agree with what you said FriedRice. Well if Inner Moka was trying to keep her tsundere act, then on her "date" she slipped a few times., well it was enough for Tsukune to notice . Unless you mean this particular act or might it be this momement then I agree there are shwoing Inner Moka's tsundere nature .

Oh I think I found another reason why Tsukune was injected with Moka's blood. It is to help him survive Inner Moka's tsundere outbursts.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote