View Single Post
Old 2012-04-23, 16:51   Link #115
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Unnecessary, We'll just interpret it like a boss

Yes because people conveniently forgot about episodes like the movie one where they were were floating in the air.

Or that holely episode where they almost kissed.

Or that scene at the top of the tower where she said she doesn't want to forgot what Amata had said about them being destined to meet, and her armband was glowing like the sun.

Or pretty much every scene before Kagura appears.
Ssh, you know that Amata just has a mother complex because Mikono totally looks like Alisia (TOTALLY, I SAY!!) and Mikono is just a bitch who enjoys Amata using her for his Issues, but will fall into Kagura's arms when her memories return. Liek, ttly. (Also, her armband was glowing red like... a very red sun. And it crackled and all. Maybe it wasn't enough to fully electrocute her but it happened. But we can interpret it as not being important at all! )

And let's take lines and interpret them out of context 'cause that's fun.

As for the actual episode, I cheered a little when the Cherubim appeared - I loved those things in Genesis. Also, bananas. In conclusion: bananas. And Zessica's lack of nipples, god I hope that's skin-color textile or something and not her actual boobs...

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-04-23 at 17:03.