View Single Post
Old 2012-03-07, 01:13   Link #138
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
A motorcycle exhaust pipe coming out of a girl's breast....that has to be an anime first
I've more to add about her!

I watched episode 362 after someone in the thread mentioned Kenpachi. That was so freaking bad ass! So, I went to watch 363 as well. 363 can't measure up to that singular Kenpachi moment which lasted less than 20 second, but I did find one scene in episode 363 highly amusing. This chick with motorcycle exhaust pipe coming out of her breast (oh, how low have you fallen in creativity Kubo Tite) says when the grime spews out of her exhaust pipe ( *ahem* focus) and falls on any portion of her body, it makes that portion stronger.

So when I observed that the grime didn't cover a certain portion of her body, I just couldn't help but wonder out loud that if it was deliberate in her part to serve as an open invitation to Renji. Perhaps it didn't allude her of the fact that strengthening her vagina might have a crushing effect (literally) on Renji's psyche if they ever had the chance to get it on. Kubo definitely wrote this story.

Rukia's bit was so cute, however....!