View Single Post
Old 2007-03-10, 09:14   Link #309
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
aah i had a question, ive been looking all over for a right turtorial but its always that i either find sites that do no work anymore or sites that show how it is done with an image already in a more advanced state for coloring

i was wondering this, i drew an image a while ago, but i was wondering if anyone knew a good turtorial that showd you how to color a scanned picture, with photoshop 7.0

Spoiler for the image i wanna color:

and by coloring i mean a little like this, this a sample pic i found on http://usa-kazi.serio.jp/usadd/diary.cgi, its not owned by me but i just wanted to show you guys in what way i wanted to collour it

Spoiler for for the picture:

Spoiler for for the picture2# hosting a different coloring method:

why i am posting this here, i really wanna use that picture for my signature together with other pictures i drew, but they all look like pencil drawings and i wanted to know how to color them ^^

the things i was really wanted to know is how they do the shading, and how they color to begin with, i keep on hearing things from different turtorials so i am still kind of confussed about it, one said you use the pen and go round every part you want to color, but i was kind of confussed that for example you go around the head and put that in a layer and then go around for the face that you have to go round the same piece of hair youve already been over, let alone the turtorial didnt look anything alike to what i wanted to make, which made me woner about the technique and i tried to use the pen but my skills arent that good with it, i know how to use it but i never come out with the exact same line

also i heard about the magic wand one although that technique was a while ago..
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote