Thread: Licensed Tiger & Bunny (Sunrise)
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-30, 20:32   Link #1424
MeggieMay

Some thoughts on the spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
Updated spoilers

Spoiler:
Quote:
I used to enjoy discussing the series here, I no longer feel like doing it.
Implying facial updates were not needed.
Well I for one always welcome spoilers and am sorry if someone has hurt your feelings or whatever has happened here I will say that posters disagreeing with rumors doesn't mean they think the rumor poster is lying, at least in my opinion of dealing with spoilers for media projects for the last 20+ years. You (as in everyone reading) are always going to run into dud and out right lying spoilers, if the people posting the info have half a brain. Most people who do this are working in some capacity with the show they're spoiling on, if they're getting things half way right. That means they should be putting out bogus spoilers as well to try and throw off people in charge of shows from figuring out whose leaking things. Also many shows (this is more about UK and US ones) often put out bogus scripts just to find out who is leaking stuff. Remember, people lose jobs for getting caught spoiling shows. So anyone who reads spoilers should expect some silly wrong stuff to show up. Too correct can be just as bad as flat out wrong, when it comes to spoilers (too good often means not true, as well).
MeggieMay is offline   Reply With Quote