View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 04:03   Link #574
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

He doesn't use armor-piercing tips. He just aims at the weak spots of armors. And as said before, they don't just pride themselves on their armor but also with their long shields.

I would say the sight of him shooting down a flying dragon with an arrow shot that was basically a miniature railgun which had the power to send several soldiers around him flat on their asses from the shockwave alone was enough to scare the shit out of those who saw it. Seeing as Zion's men basically threw down their weapons and armor and ran off like sissies after Elenore announced Tigre's kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
btw I wonder what Tigre's enemies in Brune would react if the saw him in action unmatched in ranged combat and at the same time having the HVHEAP ability of the black bow.
Any commander with his wits about them (basically every one of Tigre's enemies past Volume 1) would be impressed and intimidated by the power of the shot. And then take the opportunity to grind Tigre's demoralized army into itty bitty mini pieces down to the last man once Tigre passes out/becomes faint from the strain that shot took from him.

EDIT: I forgot to add one important thing. NO ONE knows of the Bow's power except for Tigre, Elenore, Lyudmila and Sophiya (for the heroes' side, and Drachvach, Voljenoi, Ganlon and Greast for the villains). As far as everyone else is concerned, the dragon was shot down by a Vanadis' power. During the encounter against Roland, only Roland was able to witness the bow's power, and he kept that secret with him to the grave. They're desperately trying to keep it a secret, and for several good reasons.

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-10-16 at 04:30.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote