View Single Post
Old 2006-02-28, 14:35   Link #52
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
In fact this is just a sentence that can be easily break down, He said “ if you reach this, Including you there well be 3 people that has MS” In that moment he was referring that if Sasuke gain the MS, he will be in an already existing group, this sentence does not say that MS is something exclusive to the Uchiha’s.

Don’t generalize, I was not surprised, after seen Kakashi Gaiden I was expecting Kakashi to be able to show off the MS.

Good for you Rurik! if you noticed i have quotes around "surprised."

So I guess you want all of us to believe the infamous "3 MS ppl" statement Itachi was thinking "yea but they don't have to be uchihas" when he said to kakashi "I'm surprised that you can use your sharingan so well"?

Yes, I agree that the statement Itachi says does not explicitly limit it to Uchihas. But, to say that it is MORE reasonable to believe that he left it open to non-Uchihas is another story. If you are saying it is possible that Itachi wasn't limiting to just Uchihas would be harder to argue against (if that is your case then I wouldn't disagree [as much that is ]). Ur right he might have been refering to someone else who got sharingans like Kakashi, but I think that it is just SAFER to assume and I really think it is more consistent w/ all his other statements and reactions.

PS - Who is that in your avatar Pic??? I can't figure it out!!!
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote