View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 11:46   Link #21340
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Latest one just has Accelerator in Angel form and without Angel form. Even with the choker, he managed to take out a weakened Misha alongside Hyouka as well as deflect the Angel's Sweep. You greatly underestimate him.
Woah, no one thinks Accelerator is awesome more than me. He was wondering if that the old chart which had him growing stronger after he got the choker was correct and I was telling him that no it wasn't. It's been stated in canon that he got weaker after the bullet to the brain.

My issue with the power charts is that although they do the best they can, power in this series isn't a strict linear progression. For example Touma isn't all that strong (without that invisible thing anyways) but because he's so skilled at using IB he can beat a lot of people higher up on the list then him. In short I'm saying although it shows how strong people are it doesn't show how powerful they are.... Am I making sense?

Although it's entirely possible that the new one does take all those factors into consideration, but I can't read Japanese so until someone makes a picture or translated version I'm not going to be able to read it. So if I'm sticking my foot into my mouth here let me know