View Single Post
Old 2013-03-30, 18:23   Link #2860
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

Well, about Klaus I believe he actually live a long live after Olive. I mean he did train a lot after it so he became the man with the “strength of a 100 man” or something like that. Part of the idea is that he always regret being weak when Olive kick his ass before killing herself. And not to reduce any impact on it, because isn’t a bad idea, but again execution. So Klaus might live longer.

However nothing has been ever mentioned about what exactly was going at the time Olive and Klaus meet. Is say that Olive kill herself and ended all wars by plot magic of sacrifice since is never even bring what happen to the Belka people who all of the sudden lost their ruler and their best weapon after centuries of war with only God knows how many words, which of course will hold some anger towards the empire that has been ruling them and destroying their hopes and future. No, Olive’s sacrifice fixes this completely. I am sure later the rain stopped, the flowers grow in one night and so the fields, with food magically appearing for everyone to eat and buildings rising from the ground to offer shelter. Now to be fair this might be address soon but I hope good answers.

On the second point Sieg does tell Einhart she is living because of the sake of death people and that while is good to honor the ancestors what she does is really painful. She did regret later letting her emotions for her past get the better of her. Not that matters, in any case she was being hit like if she was Wrof from Star Trek. An honorable and awesome fighter who just gets his ass handle to him 99% of the times.

On the Vivio/Miura stuff I have already express my thoughts.