View Single Post
Old 2007-12-28, 00:22   Link #139
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Well I'm not talking about "In that sense", I'm talking in the sense of the skirmish that was shown...Graham bested Dynames and it's pilot in that unfinished showdown...There's no getting around that...
In other words, it's a small victory over the Gundams for Graham where he managed to overcome what can be considered the best proficiency of Lockon due to the latter's lack of caution. I can accept that.

In a way, I hope you do understand that Lockon's inability to snipe Graham down was partly responsible for the great show of prowess from Graham.

Quote:
Maybe it means nothing to you, but I'm sure both Graham and Lockon will take something away from the fight...Graham that he more than has what it takes to challenge a Gundam, and Lockon will probably respect seemingly inferior suits and be a little more serious out there rather than having gleeful chats with haro's during the heat of battle...Not that he'll completley change (nor should he), but getting kicked to the head by "just a Flag" might do the trick...
Grunt suits 1, Gundams 0...Is it? His reaction is still justified, though, especially when Flags and Tieriens are treated as grunt suits with pilots who are considerably less skilled than AEU's ace. When it comes down to fighting, anyone would get lax if shooting down grunt suits become a little too routine.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote