View Single Post
Old 2013-04-15, 18:16   Link #4209
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Ok correct me if I'm mistaken but from what I read here, Koichi plan to weaken Yotsuba is by disbanding the 101st because he belives the Youtsuba have control over it. (They don't and from Maya's meeting with Kazama in volume 8 it looks as if she wasn't too happy they had their hooks in Tatsuya to begin with). He belive this because he as found out that Kazama and Maya have been meeting. He has also found out that Tatsuya is a member of the 101st (likely do to when he met with Mayumi durring the Yokohama War ) To disband 101, Koichi will expose that one of the students of first high is member of it and anti-magic will invade the first high useing that as a reason.

From the sound of it Koichi doesn't know Tatsuya is the link to the Yotsuba at all. And this is where doing a background check on him would have prevented him from makeing the mistake that will get him burned as I doubt he would act so recklessly if he knew he was not going after a random Yotsuba flunky but someone the Yotsuba have thrown most of their resources behind hiding. And that is something he would find out just by doing a quick check of his public records like the No Head Dragon did.

Now Koichi's plan is pretty much doomed to start with.First volume 8 makes it look as if Maya would be happy if the 101st just goes away, so far from weaken her she gets something she wants. Second the Yotsuba can do some major damage control just by letting it be known that he is Miyu's son. Even if those inside the Yotsuba don't see him as a familiy member those outside the clan would and a member of the 10 master clans his age being a reserve part of a military unit would not be that out of the ordenary . Third because of who Tatsuya and Miyuki are there is nearly no way that the Yotsuba wouldn't catch wind of this way before this happens.
Ohhh. You know, the guy who did the Mayumi SS added a note saying that Koichi had deduced that Tatsuya is Yotsuba. It is very likely to be true. Koichi knows two pieces of highly valid information:

1. Yotsuba have met with 101 many time (someone in the Yotsuba is 101)
2. Tatsuya is 101.

So it's likely he already knows Tatsuya is Yotsuba.

Thanks for the tidbits, Flere821!

Just a few extra questions:

1. When is Tatsuya's birthday?
2. It was really called a Stellar Furnace instead of a fusion reactor?
3. Are you sure it was a Mrs. Smith? I thought the new teacher from America was a male.
4. Still no sign of Pixie?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-04-15 at 18:29.