View Single Post
Old 2010-11-13, 02:33   Link #27861
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I meant in 'writing style', not so much the content of the story. I guess I worded it wrongly.

Even being dark and all, along with your yuri, it's very much 'you.' I don't say this as a bad thing, but because your writing is well-rounded and basic, there is room to go further into developing it into something better.
Well, I've always prioritized content over presentation. So long as the spelling, grammar, and flow are at a point where it doesn't disrupt the reading, what more do you need?

I've been told I have that down pat, so I don't know what areas stylistically I can improve on. Only thing that comes to mind is that I could describe things more, but I hate describing things. For one, I usually don't know the correct words to describe certain things, and two I think it's a waste of time. I'm sure most of us would agree that rather than spending time reading about what the surroundings look like, we'd rather read about what the characters are doing instead.

So yeah, while you say it could go further, I have no idea how it could be done.

Page claim for evolutionary dead ends?