View Single Post
Old 2010-11-14, 14:13   Link #27878
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Finally caught up!

All I have to say in general is... wow. Plans within plans within plans, huh? You've worked out quite the intricate web. And you've got a talent for these morally ambiguous works, I see; I have so much tendency to paint obvious villains that it's rather impressive to me how well you can have me hating Auris one moment and sympathizing with her the next. The same goes for... most of the characters, in fact. Even lil' Raven, who I went in assuming I would find unshakeably sympathetic, but instead I occasionally... wonder.

Very much looking forward to the next part now that I can just follow along normally!
Thanks! Part of it is that I enjoy writing from the bad guy's POV (as my first fic here would testify to ), so making the "villains" appear sympathetic is fun. And we'll see about Raven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNobleJr View Post
Well, to be honest, you've managed to weave such a thick web of intrigue here, with all those plots and schemes colliding with each other, that I haven't the faintest idea how this is going to end.

Do note that it also means I'm sitting on the edge of my seat and can't wait to read the next part, so I'd say you've got a success here. :P
When I edit my completed draft, I'll try to make all the plots slightly less confusing , although of course it'll make more sense when read with hindsight! (Which is tough for me as a writer of all this mystery stuff--I know how it ends, so sometimes I forget to put in those little essential details that readers need!)

I'm glad you like it, thanks for your commentary! ^^
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote