View Single Post
Old 2011-09-26, 13:27   Link #5
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I found it enjoyable and funny. It has nothing really to do with the original story as that is finished, but it makes good use of the characters and setting to tell a silly magical girl story.

Rika is pretty much upset the entire time because of how silly this is...and that her breasts didn't grow like she dreamed.

Hanyuu is silly as a tiny faery.

Does it seem wrong that I would mch rather have listened to Rena, Shion, and Mion's conversation in the classroom than Rika and Satoko? It sounded more fun and Rena was going off on something.

Also it is always good to hear Tanaka Rie doing her sexy evil deeper voice. Even if it was very limited. I'd actually have rather heard her going around as the main villan of the story than Takano, even though Takano's evil voice is also quite good (though now I hear Eva every time instead of Takano).

The fanservice was not misplaced like the previous episode, which had both good and bad fanservice...sometimes at the same time (Rena's fanservice was good...save for the voice over. Rika's fanservice was tasteless, but silly. K1's fanservice was silly. Mion/Shion's fanservice seemed off. Satoko's fanservice seemed tame. Takano's fanservice was hot though.) I still blame that crazy woman that voices Satoshi for making him really creepy in places, and confusing in others.