Thread: Licensed Cowboy Bebop
View Single Post
Old 2008-09-02, 18:51   Link #38
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenPath View Post
The great music composed by japanese maestro Yoko Kanno.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeSpencer View Post
Thats the main reason I can still watch it ...well that and Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV ...always gonna be one of my favorite characters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenducky View Post
ok to start out Cowboy Bebop was NOTHING like Lupin. that is possibly the worst comparrison ive ever heard.
personally i like cowboy bebop because
a) it has nothing to do with teenagers going through puberty ( i am so sick of animes like that)

b) because there arent any "super powers" involved or any gigantic robots

and c) because the main character isnt a goody goody who always does the right thing hes pretty cool on my standards

but then again thats just me
^^^QFT!!!

Also, I loved Cowboy Bebop because of its ending. It had possibly one of the greatest endings I've seen in anime.
Spoiler for ending:
And, indeed, the whole show worked that way. The intricate way each character's back stories are woven into the show, and the way each culminates are both interesting and FUN; and that is the key word. This was just a fun show. Intense episodes like Asteroid Blues, Ganymede Elegy, and Real Folk Blues (I & II) were adequately mixed with episodes like Mushroom Samba, and Cowboy Funk. It made the show interesting to watch, because you never knew what the next episode was going to bring; laughs, tears, or action.

All of that, combined with the outstanding fight sequences (particularly Spike v. Asamov Aranson in Session #1: Asteroid Blues), made this an interesting and fun show to watch.