View Single Post
Old 2004-06-29, 09:50   Link #3037
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
I need some help. Major help. (No not mental help ^^)

Im just learning how to create GIF's using some program off the net. Im trying to make a large Kick ass Gif that will adorn my computer as a desktop background. ^^

My problem is that I re-formatted my comp is at the fix shop for about 3 weeks, and i dont have access to any Naruto episodes. I cant download them on this gay computer (my fathers old junk)

I want to make a interactive sort of GiF. The first GIF i ever made is below.

It features Hiko.

But what I need is a Naruto GiF.

A gif that makes it seem Hiko is fighting a Naruto character.

Can someone please make a gif roughly the same size as the one I have made below. The GIF will feature a characer like Kakashi or Itachi charging forward in an out-door setting.

Of the top I cannot remember any scenes like this but that scene where Itachi was fleeing from Jiraiya might work. As he was running outside hopping on water and stuff, someone could possibly capture a short period where hes moving forward in a charging like motion.

Kakashi attacking Zabuza with his Chidori might also work. But it would need to be at the right angle. Im going to link the GIF'S together and add some more GIF scenes to make it kinda elaborate.

Anyone Up to the challenge !!!!!
^^

Its gonna be bigger than usual so you can host it at www.strike9.com. They have upto 2.5 mb storage free and their signup page is very very easy and non-annoying.

Also can anyone suggest a good gif maker? This one im using is a gay trial version one that put that ugly tatoo "AGif Unregisterd" on my Gif

2 good Gif makers are:
Adobe Imageready, easy to use, photoshop like
Ulead Gif Animator, harder to use, better options, god amongst Gif Makers, My choice
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote